Industry & Professional Association Memberships
We Never Stop Learning for You
Rely on the engineers, chemists and technicians at Laboratory Testing Inc. to work with you to find solutions, even when routine testing and inspection services can not meet your needs. Advanced training and professional memberships keep us current on the latest technology, industry trends and regulatory issues. We are glad to share our knowledge and experience with you.
- Aircraft Carrier Industrial Base Council (ACIBC)
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- American Measuring Tool Manufacturing Association (AMTMA)
- American Society of Materials International (ASM)
- American Society for Nondestructive Testing (ASNT)
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- American Welding Society (AWS)
- Mid-Atlantic Fastener Distributors Association (MAFDA)
- National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE)
- National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA)
- NCSL International (NCSL)
- Nondestructive Testing Management Association (NDTMA)
- The Submarine Industrial Base Council (SIBC)
Laboratory Testing Inc. helps support many of these associations through company and employee memberships, sponsorships and advertising programs. Our team is also actively involved in attending meetings and events held by associations, making presentations and volunteering for committees.
- Performance Review Institute Aerospace Program (PRI/Nadcap)
- American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA)
Our A2LA accreditation goes back to 1989 for dimensional testing and 2001 for calibration services. In 2012, many of LTI’s mechanical testing, metallographic evaluation and chemical testing services were also added to the scope of accreditation by A2LA. Since 1992, LTI has been Nadcap accredited in many nondestructive testing methods and received approval for materials testing in 1994, including many chemistry, metallography and mechanical testing methods.