Certifying Measurement Accuracy
The services provided by calibration companies are an important solution for ensuring reliable measurement from the measuring tools and equipment used at your facility. The calibration process entails inspecting, verifying and, when needed, adjusting the accuracy of these instruments. Routine calibration lets you know that your measuring tools and equipment will perform as needed.
LTI Metrology is one of the leading full-service calibration labs near Philadelphia, PA (USA). Our technicians work in a climate-controlled environment, which stabilizes our calibration equipment and your tools and instruments for reliable results.
Although there are many calibration companies; it’s the scope of calibration methods and our added services that set LTI Metrology apart from the rest:
- Calibration is offered for all types of measuring tools, gages, masters and measuring equipment, including the full array of services you need for dimensional, pressure, force, torque, electrical, temperature, mass and vacuum instruments.
- Many PA, NJ, DE, MD and other east coast customers also enjoy the convenience of on-site calibration services at their facilities.
- If items need adjustments or repairs during calibration, the technicians can perform the work to bring your items within tolerance.
- LTI Metrology calibration services are A2LA-accredited, NIST-traceable and in compliance with MIL-STD-45662A, ISO-10012-1, ANSI/NCSL Z-540-1, and ISO/IEC 17025.
- Our lab offers free pick-up and delivery services to customers within 60 miles of our Hatfield, PA location.
Customers receive a Certificate of Calibration for each instrument calibrated showing full details of the work completed, including the instrument’s condition, calibration results, adjustments or repairs, A2LA accreditation and NIST-traceable standards. Calibration reminder notices are sent by e-mail or mail when it is time to recalibrate instruments.
Everything You Need From Your Calibration Laboratory
Few calibration labs offer the wide-range of calibrations available from LTI Metrology. You’ll enjoy the convenience of working with just one calibration company, at a single location, that can take care of all your requirements:
- Subcontracted Services (Humidity and Flow Meter Calibration)
- Surface Plates
- Optical Comparators
- Rockwell Hardness Testers
- Scales & Balances
- Compression Testing Machines
- Measuring Tools & Instruments
- Ovens & Furnaces
- System Accuracy Tests
LTI Metrology is the calibration laboratory at Laboratory Testing Inc., a specialist in materials testing since 1984. Let LTI Metrology provide the affordable calibration, precise results and timely turnaround you want, and you’ll see why calibration companies are not all the same.