Routine Testing for Quality Assurance
Metals have a place in so many aspects of our lives where reliable performance is a must, such as bridges, airplanes and medical implants, so we know how important it is that these products meet expectations. Routine testing and verification of component materials is a necessity to help ensure that the end products accomplish their performance requirements. As an independent testing lab specializing in metals, Laboratory Testing Inc. can provide the services you need with reliable turnaround, competitive pricing and convenient service. Our team of technical experts is always available to assist with questions and unique requirements.
Whether you supply materials to manufacturers of these products or purchase the raw materials, we all know that quality is a must. As a leading supplier of metals testing services, we work with the aerospace, power generation, medical, defense and many other industries routinely and know their stringent requirements. LTI has taken the steps to meet these needs:
- Materials Testing services are A2LA and Nadcap accredited; Nondestructive Testing is accredited by Nadcap
- LTI is certified to ISO/IEC 17025 and complies with ISO 9001 and ISO 13485
- Testing is performed to industry specifications including MIL, ASTM, ASME, AMS and more
- Our lab has been audited and approved by hundreds of customers and prime contractors
- You’ll receive comprehensive testing information and results in an easy-to-read Certified Test Report
One-stop Testing Lab
Our independent testing lab will provide all the answers and services you need, whether it’s about material composition, mechanical properties, discontinuities or flaws. Unlike most labs, we offer all services from one location, so you can count on convenience, as well as quality.
- Chemical Analysis
- Mechanical Testing
- Corrosion Testing
- Specimen Machining
- Weld Inspections
- Nondestructive Testing
While your product is here for nondestructive testing, our technicians can provide a number of related services to streamline your process including:
- Cutting, trimming and deburring
- Material identification
- Electro-chemical marking
- Line marking
- Special packaging and shipping (including drop shipment)
More Than Metals Testing
To help your business run smoothly, Laboratory Testing Inc. offers additional quality- related services:
- Failure Analysis: If a question occurs regarding product failure, our materials engineers can determine the root cause and provide insight for preventing future occurrences of the problem.
- Calibration Services: A wide-range of inspection and verification services are offered by our calibration laboratory to confirm that measurement readings are accurate from hand tools and other measuring instruments used in your production process.