Certifying Measurement Accuracy
The services provided by calibration companies or calibration labs are an important solution for ensuring reliable output from the measuring tools and equipment used by many businesses. Routine calibration, performed by an accredited full-service calibration company like LTI Metrology, lets you know that your measuring tools and equipment will perform as needed.
Providing the Whole Calibration Package
LTI Metrology is one of the leading full-service calibration labs near Philadelphia, PA (USA) and a division of Laboratory Testing Inc. Our technicians work in a climate-controlled environment, which maintains our equipment and stabilizes your instruments prior to calibration for reliable results.
Our calibration process entails inspecting and verifying the accuracy of instruments, then making any necessary adjustments to bring your items within tolerance. Our lab can also make repairs and provide replacement parts, upon request.
LTI Metrology’s scope of calibration and added services set us apart from other calibration companies:
- LTI Metrology is A2LA-accredited to ISO/IEC 17025. View our A2LA Accreditation Certificate.
- Calibrations are NIST-traceable and in compliance with MIL-STD-45662A, ISO-10012-1 and ANSI/NCSL Z-540-1.
- Calibration is provided for all types of measuring tools, gages, masters and measuring equipment.
- On-site calibration services can be performed at customer facilities in PA, NJ, DE and some surrounding areas.
- When need, most adjustments and repairs can be completed during calibration.
- Pick-up and delivery services can be arranged for customers within 60 miles of our Hatfield, PA location.
Customers receive a Certificate of Calibration for each instrument calibrated showing full details of the work completed, including the instrument’s condition, calibration results, adjustments or repairs, A2LA accreditation and NIST-traceable standards. Calibration reminder notices are sent by e-mail or mail when it is time to recalibrate instruments.
Everything You Need From Your Calibration Company
Few calibration labs offer the wide-range of services available from LTI Metrology. You’ll enjoy the convenience of working with just one calibration company, at a single location, that can take care of all your requirements:
Calibration of Measuring Instruments
Calibration in the Field
- Surface Plates
- Optical Comparators
- Rockwell Hardness Testers
- Scales & Balances
- Compression Testing Machines
- Measuring Tools & Instruments
- Temperature Controllers
- Ovens & Furnaces
- System Accuracy Tests