NDT Services Locate Flaws & Inconsistencies
The category of services called Non Destructive Inspection, or NDT Inspection and NDE Inspection, includes various examination processes used to locate internal and external flaws or inconsistencies in materials or products. The inspections do not damage the test pieces. Detecting corrosion and evaluating welds for Welder and Procedure Qualification are two non destructive weld testing applications.
Laboratory Testing Inc. is one of the leading materials testing and NDT companies in the USA. LTI’s one-stop lab provides a complete array of NDT services including:
- Ultrasonic Testing – high-speed immersion & contact
- X-ray Inspection – digital & film
- Magnetic Particle Inspection – fluorescent wet & visible dry
- Liquid Penetrant Inspection – fluorescent & visible dyes
- Hydrostatic Pressure Testing – tubing, pipe & coils
- Visual Inspection
LTI’s facility and equipment are fully capable of handling and inspecting long, large and heavy products. Our spacious NDT services departments, high-capacity cranes and forklifts, and equipment capable of testing large dimension test samples allow for routine NDT inspection of a wide-range of products such as tubing, pipe, bar, plates, castings, fasteners and other machined parts. Large-volume orders and oversized samples are easily accommodated. Metals are our specialty, but some NDT inspection methods can be performed on other solid or nonporous materials too.
Accreditations & Certifications
- Our NDT inspection services are accredited by NADCAP and comply with ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 requirements.
- Inspectors in our NDT testing lab are certified to ASNT SNT-TC-1A, NAS410, MIL-STD-2132 and Pratt & Whitney PWA-NDTQ.
- LTI has a Pratt & Whitney SIM Level 3 and a MIL-STD-2132 Examiner on staff.
- A Defense Contract Management Agency quality assurance representative (DCMA QAR) is onsite for government source inspection.
- All NDT inspection results are evaluated by our certified NDT Level 2 and Level 3 technicians.
Additional NDT Services to Complete Your Needs
Laboratory Testing Inc. offers many additional services to meet your complete NDT inspection needs, from material preparation to special packaging and delivery:
- Receipt inspection
- Cutting, trimming and deburring
- Material identification
- Line marking
- Electrochemical etching
- Packaging and shipping in accordance with ANSI N45.2.2 or customer specifications
Learn more about Non Destructive Inspection Services.