Calibrating Equipment at Your Location
Electronic Calibration should be a routine business practice, if your work depends on electronic equipment. Electronic calibration services are a reliable way to verify the performance of your equipment and to be sure all instruments continue working properly.
On-site Service Area
LTI Metrology is the preferred calibration partner for on-site service in the states of PA, NJ and DE (USA). If you use any of the electronic equipment below and you prefer the convenience on on-site service, let LTI Metrology perform the routine calibration required to know your instruments are taking accurate readings.
Equipment Calibrated On Site
- Arc Welders
- Ammeters (Clamp-on)
- Additional Models
- Clamp Meters
- Documenting Process Calibrators
- Frequency Counters (Multi-channel)
- Function / Signal Generators (Square, Sine, Triangle, Saw Tooth)
- Multimeters (Digital)
- Oscilloscopes (Analog & Digital)
- Power Supplies
- Tachometers / Stroboscopes
- Voltmeters (Digital)
See additional electronic instruments that we calibrate at our facility in the Philadelphia, PA area.
Detailed Calibration Certificates
You’ll receive a Calibration Certificate with detailed results of each electronic instrument calibration performed. Certificates will also include “as found” and “as left” conditions, NIST traceability and any other applicable information, such as:
- A2LA accreditation to ISO 17025 *
- Industry standards
When your instrument is due for recalibration, we will send you a reminder notice.
*Ask about A2LA accreditation. Many instruments are A2LA accredited and we anticipate approval later in 2016 for the newest capabilities. You can check with us on the status at any time.
Equipment and Processes
Our field technicians follow documented procedures for the makes and models of instruments receiving electronic calibration for thorough and standardized testing. The instrument manufacturers’ “accuracies”, generally stated as a percentage of the measured value, have been written into each procedure.
We can calibrate most makes and models since our equipment offers generous ranges for frequency, amplitude, voltage and current, including:
- Optical tachometers are calibrated using an LED Stroboscope and an accurate counter that can go up to 500,000 RPMs.
- The Keysight 33250A Generator is used to check various functions of counters, including time interval, totalizing and sensitivity, to name a few. The frequency range is 0.1 Hz to 1 GHz, sensitivity goes as low as 10 mV and multi-channel instruments are not a problem.
- We use a Spectrum Analyzer to check distortion on generators. Both the frequency and amplitude ranges for function generators are DC and up. For signal generators, the frequency range is 9 KHz to 1 GHz, while available amplitudes range from +23 DB down to -80 DB.
- Bandwidth is just one parameter that is checked during an Oscilloscope calibration. Our range for frequency measurement is up to 1 GHz and amplitude is to 100V.
- An arc welder can be calibrated using a current shunt and meter as standards. We can test to the voltage, as well as AC or DC, and most current ranges.
- Our Fluke multi-function calibrator is very accurate and can calibrate most voltmeters and multimeters.
Schedule a Service Call Today
LTI Metrology is known for reliable service, fast turnaround and competitive pricing. Request a Quote to get prices for all your calibration needs. When you’re ready to schedule a service appointment, email our Field Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-997-9103 to reserve a date and time.