Avoid Costly Problems & Failures
Fastener testing can help ensure the reliability of fasteners used in critical applications. Laboratory Testing Inc. provides all the fastener services required to support our clients in making important business decisions and resolving problems.
Testing for Manufacturers to End Users
- If you are selecting materials, we can help you compare material composition and properties.
- LTI has solutions for production questions, including
- Dimensional inspection services to verify measurement accuracy
- NDE inspections to identify discontinuities and defects.
- Our testing can provide valuable information to verify and compare fasteners to be sure you are purchasing a reliable product.
- We have the engineers and research capabilities to evaluate in-service issues or perform a complete root cause failure analysis.
LTI’s extensive fastener testing is accredited and performed by our engineers, chemists and highly experienced technicians according to specification requirements. You’ll get the information you need and your Certified Test Report in a timely manner and at a competitive price.
LTI Fastener Testing Services
Find out everything you need to know about your fasteners with the complete line of material testing and NDE inspection services offered by Laboratory Testing Inc.
- Hardness Testing
- Magnetic Permeability
- Double Shear
- Yield Strength
- Wedge & Axial Tensile
- Proof Load Testing
- Tension Fatigue Test
- Cone Strip Test
- Stress Rupture Test
- Creep Testing
- Hydrogen Embrittlement / Stress Durability
- Grain Flow
- Grain Size
- Plating Thickness
- Surface Contamination
- Alpha Case
- Carburization / Decarburization
- Internal and External Fastener Threads
- ICP Analysis
- AES Analysis
- Inert Gas Fusion for hydrogen, nitrogen and oxygen
- Combustion method for sulfur and carbon
- FTIR Analysis
- Salt Spray
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Liquid Penetrant Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing
- X-ray Inspection (Radiography)