Ensure Performance Meets Expectations
Customers rely on metal testing and material analysis from Laboratory Testing Inc. to provide the test results, certified test reports and answers they need to run their business. Our engineers, chemists and technicians are highly experienced and provide technical expertise and metals testing solutions.
Full-Service, Accredited Lab
LTI’s destructive metal testing services are NADCAP and A2LA accredited, ISO/IEC 17025 certified and in compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 13485. Nondestructive testing is accredited by NADCAP.
LTI Metals Testing Capabilities
- Chemical Analysis – instrumental and classical wet chemistry
- Mechanical Testing – wide-range of tests to measure material strength, ductility, hardness, and more
- Fracture Mechanics – fatigue crack growth and fracture toughness
- Metallurgical Testing – microscopic, macroscopic and microhardness examinations
- Corrosion Testing – accelerated intergranular corrosion, salt spray, humidity, passivation and more
- Nondestructive Testing – ultrasonic, hydrostatic pressure, X-ray, magnetic particle, liquid penetrant
- Specimen Preparation – in-house Machine Shop
We offer testing to help you through all your day-to-day and unexpected needs. Let LTI verify the quality of your raw materials, prototypes and final products to support product qualification and to be sure they meet regulatory requirements and design specifications. Our team can also research material or product failures.
As your metal testing lab, call on us to give you information about the following:
- Mechanical properties
- Heat treat upgrade
- Microscopic product features
- Flaws and defects
- Material composition
- Corrosion susceptibility
Laboratory Testing is fully equipped to prepare test specimens and samples for all metal tests performed in our destructive testing departments. Our non destructive metal testing services can be performed on a wide-range of products such as tubing, pipe, bar, plates, castings, fasteners and other machined parts in all sizes, shapes and weights.
All metal test results, accreditations, specifications and more are documented in our detailed Certified Test Reports.