Metrology & Calibration Services
Verifying Measurement: Ensuring Accuracy
LTI Metrology, the metrology services and calibration laboratory near Philadelphia, PA, provides accurate and affordable NIST traceable and A2LA accredited instrument calibration services, on-site calibration and dimensional inspection. The full-service metrology lab offers all of the following:
- Calibration Services for measuring hand tools, gages, standards and pressure, torque, force, temperature, electrical, mass, vacuum, humidity and flow instruments.
- On-site Calibration services for measuring tools, surface plates and various equipment.
- Repair Service for many calibrated instruments.
- New Instruments and replacement parts from leading manufacturers.
- Dimensional Inspection Services to verify dimensions of machined parts and fasteners.
Customers receive a detailed Certificate of Calibration for each item calibrated. The Certificate lists:
- “As found” and “as left” conditions
- Our NIST-traceable standards
- Complete calibration results
- Any adjustments or repairs made at our calibration laboratory
Pick-up and delivery services are offered for customers within 60 miles of our Hatfield, PA metrology lab, at no additional charge.
LTI is known for quick turnaround. To help ensure that you receive our best delivery, please use our Purchase Order Guidelines to provide all pertinent information with your order.
During calibration, technicians compare the performance output of a measuring tool or instrument with a measurement standard. Calibration services confirm that the item will produce results which meet or exceed that standard’s criteria. Our professional calibration staff works with state-of-the-art calibration equipment in an environment-controlled laboratory, so you can count on precise results and quick turnaround.
Calibration Laboratory Capabilities
LTI Metrology’s highly experienced technicians calibrate masters and all types of measuring instruments including gages, hand tools and electrical, temperature, pressure, torque, force, mass, vacuum, humidity and flow instruments.
Calibration services are performed in the field on measuring hand tools and gages, as well as a wide-range of instruments and equipment including surface plates, optical comparators, hardness testers, compression testing machines, balances and scales, ovens and furnaces, temperature controllers/readouts and more.
Mechanical repairs and adjustments are performed in our calibration laboratory and in the field. LTI Metrology can also provide replace parts and new instruments, when needed.
Additional Metrology Services
Third party and first article inspection services are offered using CMM (coordinate measuring machine) and Smartscope technology for timely, reliable and repeatable measurement.