Routine Testing for Quality Assurance
Metals have a place in so many aspects of our lives where reliable performance is a must, such as bridges, airplanes and medical implants. We know how important it is that these products meet expectations. Routine testing and verification of component materials is a necessity to help ensure that the end products accomplish their performance requirements.
As an independent testing lab specializing in metals, Laboratory Testing Inc. can provide the services you need with reliable turnaround, competitive pricing and convenience. Our team of technical experts is always available to assist with questions and unique requirements.
Count on Quality from LTI
Whether your manufacturing primary metals or purchasing raw materials, quality is a must. As a leading supplier of metals testing services, we work with the aerospace, power generation, medical, defense and many other industries routinely and know their stringent requirements.
LTI has taken the steps to meet our customers’ needs:
- A2LA and Nadcap accredited materials testing; Nadcap accredited nondestructive testing
- ISO/IEC 17025 certified and in compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 13485
- Testing is performed to industry specifications including MIL, ASTM, ASME, AMS and more
- Audited and approved by hundreds of customers and prime contractors
- Certified Material Test Reports include comprehensive test results in an easy-to-read format
One-stop Testing Lab
Our independent testing lab will provide all the answers and services you need, whether it’s about material composition, mechanical properties, heat treat capability, discontinuities or flaws. Unlike most labs, we offer all services from one location, so you can count on convenience, as well as quality.
- Chemical Analysis
- Mechanical Testing
- Corrosion Testing
- Specimen Machining
- Weld Inspections
- Nondestructive Testing
While your product is here for nondestructive testing, our technicians can provide a number of related services to streamline your process including:
- Cutting, trimming and deburring
- Material identification
- Electro-chemical marking
- Line marking
- Special packaging and shipping (including drop shipment)
More Than Metals Testing
To help your business run smoothly, Laboratory Testing Inc. offers additional quality-related services:
- Failure Analysis: If a question occurs regarding product failure, our materials engineers can determine the root cause and provide insight for preventing future occurrences of the problem.
- Calibration Services: A wide-range of inspection and verification services are offered by our calibration laboratory to confirm that measurement readings are accurate from hand tools and other measuring instruments used in your production process.